I have seen your blog and I think that it's very interesting.
There are a lot different materials and a good structure. I like very much the titles about the objects (reading, listening...) and created by you own. Also is very interesting the images to view the contents.
Regarding to yours materials, I think that are useful and adapted to young children. However, in my opinion, some materials are not very practical because installed software is needed. I think that it would be better to include several online materials.
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI have seen your blog and I think that it's very interesting.
There are a lot different materials and a good structure. I like very much the titles about the objects (reading, listening...) and created by you own. Also is very interesting the images to view the contents.
Regarding to yours materials, I think that are useful and adapted to young children. However, in my opinion, some materials are not very practical because installed software is needed. I think that it would be better to include several online materials.
Congratulation for your work!